Town Creek Parkway
CCI partnered with developer Tennessee Farmers Insurance Companies (TF Properties) to prepare a complete site design study for the 268-acre site in Lenoir City, TN. CCI’s work encompassed:
- A full stormwater study to ensure proper drainage and minimal downstream impact when the development was completed.
- HEC-RAS modeling, with multiple detention basin designs and other stormwater infrastructure design.
All survey work used the latest GPS equipment, thereby reducing the total amount of survey time and personnel, and allowing for a faster pace for design work to be completed.
- Preparing the site for future, ongoing development, this project also included:
- Trip generation,
- Distribution, and
- Assignment of the 350-acre proposed development.
- Analysis of the critical access points and internal intersections were conducted to allow for the development of the recommended roadway geometry and associated traffic control.
- Roadway design for a 2+mile, 4-lane median divided road which involved survey and design plans for the City of Lenoir City.
Lenoir City, TN
YEAR OF COMPLETION
Transportation & Traffic
Signalization | I.T.S