Sherrill HillMixed-Use Development
Sherrill Hill Development is a multi-use development consisting of 105 acres of commercial retail office, senior independent living, and apartment developments. CCI provided planning, design, construction administration services and as-built surveying for the grading and construction of the 4-lane Moss Grove Boulevard, Kingston Pike (S.R. 1) roadway improvements, the 336 unit apartment complex and the 36-acre commercial facilities.
The project consisted of:
- Traffic Impact Study;
- 2000 LF of 4-lane boulevard including a roundabout;
- Landscape and street lighting;
- Roadway and related drainage improvements along Kingston Pike (SR-1);
- Market Place Blvd intersection improvements including a traffic sign;
- Design of rough-graded commercial lots including site access;
- Water and sewer utilities – coordination and design, and
- Stormwater management.
YEAR OF COMPLETION
Transportation & Traffic